The Merrell Moab 2 MID GTX hiking boots are designed with Gore-Tex technology and offer excellent waterproofness and breathability. They were made of synthetic leather and mesh on the upper part. The tongue is foam and helps keep moisture and waste out. Similarly, the tip has a protective eraser, and the sole gives support to the heel and absorbs shock while increasing stability.
Footwear made with textile The GORE-TEX guarantees unmatched comfort and protection whatever the weather conditions and the type of activity practiced. The Gore-Tex membrane resists water and wind and thus ensures maximum impermeability and excellent breathability of the foot. How does it work? This membrane consists of pores 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water but 700 times more massive than a molecule of water vapor. This process prevents water from entering and helps the skin to breathe. Resistance tested in the laboratory by simulation of difficult atmospheric conditions.
Vibram manufactures high-performance rubber soles for outdoor shoes, with the aim of guaranteeing comfort and quality.
These hiking boots give you the protection and insulation you need to feel comfortable on steep terrain
- one hundred% Suede Leather/Mesh
- Artificial sole
- Leather, Mesh Higher
- Vibram TC5 Outsole. Merrell air cushion within the heel absorbs shock and adds balance, 5mm lug depth
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion, Breathable mesh lining
- EVA midsole for balance and luxury, 5mm lug depth
- Merrell M Choose FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel make stronger
- Protecting rubber toe cap; Weight: 2lbs 4oz