The NiteCore TM26 QuadRay Tiny Monster is an extremely powerful lamp. The TM26 is very compact and has many smart features. It’s not for nothing that she’s called Tiny Monster! The four integrated heads are equipped with 4 LED XM-L2 and together produce 3800 ANSI lumens. A massive of light, comparable to the headlights of a car. The TM26 can hold 4 18650 batteries, but it already works with two batteries. It is possible to charge the cells in the lamp using the supplied 220V or 12V adapters.
On the lamp, a display shows all the essential information: the current lighting mode, including the lumen power, the battery voltage, a battery indication, the lighting duration in hours of the present method and the temperature of the lamp. The lamp. The button next to the display scrolls through the different modes. It is also possible to read the battery voltage when the light is off, even when the lamp is locked (lockout). The information is always at your fingertips.
The Tiny Monster’s beam is relatively wide. So we have a good overview of the area to which the lamp is directed. Thanks to the power of the light, the range is no less than 445 meters according to the ANSI standard.
The Tiny Monster is equipped with an innovative 2-step switch (similar to a camera shutter) that can be used as follows:
- Press entirely to turn off or on the maximum mode.
- Press halfway to switch from one lighting mode to another.
- Press half-full without releasing to use the momentary on function. The lamp goes off when you release the switch.
- Press fast twice quickly to engage the strobe mode.
- By pressing the switch without releasing when the lamp is turned off, it is locked. To unlock it, you must also press the switch without releasing.
A light ring surrounds the switch. In standby mode, it flashes every 3 seconds to make it easy to find the lamp in the dark. By having a little fun with the light, you will discover that its operation is straightforward. Nitecore tiny monster is a complete lamp, well designed, whose power is enormous.